The role of Patternmaker / Model maker will require you to:
• Work to fine tolerances
• Complete work to first class standards
• Liaise with in house CAD department, designers and management
As such, the Patternmaker / Model maker will be able to demonstrate:
• Ability to quality check own work
• Apprentice, trained or equivalent City and Guild Certification.
• Standard daily hours, none shift
• Conversant with all forms of engineering drawings.
• Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of measuring tools: Vernier callipers and height gages etc.
• Able to work under own initiative and within a team environment to achieve targets
The company is offering you as a Patternmaker / Model maker:
• £XXXX per hour – in line with the rest of the shop floor
• Paid monthly after this time
• Excellent working culture
• 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays.